Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Fran" modified:

Three rounds, 21-15-9 reps, of:

135lb Thruster
Pull-ups

21:27

CFWU less Pull-ups and squats x 3

I guess I forgot that Fran is 95 lbs. I kept thinkin, "man I really am weak." Then at the 3rd round I realized my err. Oh well, good stuff and great way to start the evening. So I wanted to jump rope, but I was convulsing after Fran. I had to get some socks anyway cause I forgot those for my rollerblades, dammit.

I should take a pic of my cherry-red, souped up, chick-magnet, hot rod chevy cavalier. Yeah, baby! I suppose I should be happy I have a cahh.

People keep asking me about what I do for fitness. Since I'm obsessive-compulsive about it, I tell them. The good thing is, I can point them to my blog which has the article I wrote on how to get into it.

No comments: