Monday, November 22, 2010

Conditioning:

"The Tugboat"

Complete seven rounds for time of:

* Run 400m
* Row 500m

Subbed SDHP for all rounds. Had to stop and coach at times but still a brutal wod.

37:09

While I usu don't bitch, I need to say that I was around geeks all effin weekend. Not that I'm not a geek. I am. But doing a hotel wod in the lobby in Springfield while I was at Skepticon is absolutely no comparison to throwing down in the box. I missed my Crossfit family and my 0530 class. I'm reminded of why I gave up my ex and her daughters. Why I gave up my family. I have been resenting that lately alot and trying to rationalize why I made her leave. I suppose it's fair to admit I'm still getting over it. But I know now that it was worth the sacrifice. I would have been miserable to sacrifice crossfit for her. It's as much a part of my life as breathing is. I might not be the fastest or the most elite, but I need this. It's one of the best choices I've made in a long time. And it can't help but aid in getting off the destructive path I was on all this summer. I'm quickly realizing I'm healing. The scars will remain cause I loved her daughters. But I think I'm done looking back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: