Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday 080729

"Helen"

Three rounds for time:

Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups

CFWU x 2

14:25

My favorite WOD. I have to admit though, that when this came up on the Crossfit website, my heartrate jumped by 30 bpm and I had to DRAG my ass outta the rack this morning. What is it with women and suffering? Of course, Helen is the closest I have been to a woman in almost a year! I must be a sado-masochist. Analyze that, Doc! Of course, I had to drag my big kettlebell, appropriately named "Helen," down to the basement gym here at the Academy and then drag her back up. More punishment for the retarded.

Phil, my future self and an athlete 10 times my ability, is leaving today. He gave me his card and some info. I thought I might put it in here, as a reminder for me since I lose anything I am given, and for any other masochistic bastards out there:

www.beastskills.com

www.fatalfitness.com

www.rosstraining.com

www.exrx.net

http://www.intense-workout.com/

Steve R. is leaving for good today to Charleston where he is promoted and going to manage a system support center. I feel safe flying into Charleston, and will miss my brother. Smooth tailwinds, my friend.

Tweet

No comments: