Thursday, July 31, 2008

10-8-6-4-2 reps of 135lb squat clean
Interlace 150 single under jump ropes after each set of cleans

Sub 15 min, for got my watch.

CFWU x 2

Aaron, a staff member at the gym, has started Crossfit. He has thrown up twice during his workouts, which tells me he is working hard. I introduced him to CF a month ago before I left, so I can't wait to see how well he has progressed for his first ever month. That's exciting. Slowly spreading the dark side of weight training!

EVV airport firefighters never fail to impress me with how low their IQ's continue to drop. I wonder how dumb a person can get before we can classify them as primate. If they ever had a real rescue situation, instead of chasing the Wile E. Coyote around the airport, I would not want to be the rescuee.

I don't have the watch yet, so let's hope this weekend turns out to be a good one. Then it's time to "man up" and bite the bullet.

Tweet

No comments: