Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Run 5k

Stretching for warm-up. Ran this with my sweety so I strapped on 50lbs and matched her pace, which worked out well. She did really well, and this time did not have to stop and walk or catch her breath. Great progress, Babe! We'll make a Crossfitter outta you yet.

37:59

Great for me too, the last time I ran with 50lbs was 34:54, so this was still a great intensity level. I think this is a good way for couples to work out together when one is more fit than the other. Definitely gonna have to keep this in mind for training other people in the future.

My lunch time workout was this:

Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3 reps

Post loads to comments.

CFWU x 2

285-315-325-330-335

Some rocket scientist towel girl got onto me for dropping the weights, which I didn't drop. Kinda rude, and I don't appreciate some noob telling me what she thinks I am doing just because I have several plates that "clank" together. It's a gym. Maybe I should do biceps curls on the machines? So after that I started slamming the weights back on their racks when I cleaned up. THAT was loud. ; )

Day 13 for Push-ups done during the deadlifts.

Tweet

No comments: