Thursday, December 25, 2008

Might as well do a Crossfit style Xmas and do two WOD's. First WOD on a Dread mill:

Four rounds, each for time of:
800 meter run

Rest as needed between efforts.

Post times for each round to comments.

1. 3:06

2. 2:48

3. 2:42

4. 2:50

This was intense, even on a dreadmill. I maxed out the speed on the treadmill for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Then I went to work cause sprint fucked up and shut off my phone yesterday instead of January, when I told them to. So I got my work phone for now, but they are supposedly turning it back on.

Back to the gym for death. The most evil woman, and considered by many to be the worst Crossfit WOD there is:

"Eva"

Five rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
2 pood Kettlebell swing, 30 reps
30 Pull-ups

I had to use my 1.71 pood KB, since that's the biggest one I got.

48:15

Yeah. After doing sprints. Why is Eva so difficult?? I like to think that Coach got pissed and made it that way cause some jack ass made the comment that Eva looked like a man. (She doesn't. She looks like an athlete, not a man.) So....let's see what I did this last time in:

55 min even. Did jumping pull-ups. KB was the same. Not bad. Good progress. Pull-ups were all full kips this time. Time to work on my boxes I'm building.

Tweet


No comments: