Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can someone please give me a way out? Cause I'm losin it. Here I am in Indiana with a woman that is demanding me to be someone I am not. Jamie, my gf, my love is pushing me to the edge. She demands more than I can offer. I do my best to support her, but she demands me to cater to her every whim and desire of affection. WTF? I give her affection when we go to bed. She has twin girls. How can I rightly step in and interfere with their attention from their mother? I'm not their father, though I'm jealous that I'm not. Maybe if I had them as my own it would be easier. I seriously think this was a huge fuckin mistake. I love all 3 of them, and do what I can. Why demand I give more when I'm trying to adjust to the whole family thing? Jamie says I couldn't handle having a kid with her. She's right. With her. If I had a kid with a more sane woman, I could do it just fine. I just need to ease into this shit. I honestly think that Jamie needs a man that is more submissive and bends to her will. What a mess I've gotten myself into. Now there are kids involved and I'm going to break their little hearts.

No comments: