Saturday, June 28, 2008

I was hungover, and about to run outside to do this:

Saturday 080628

For time:
45 Double-unders
135 pound Squat clean, 45 reps
45 Ring Dips
45 Double-unders

Then I got called into work cause we kept losing power at the Radar. Isn't amazing how oblivious people are? I was going 70 trying to get to the radar to give AT back their precious primaries and every turn I get behind someone trying to go slooooowww or they get mad cause I am riding too closely so they slow down even more. If they only knew. Reminded me of most people and reality. Most of them are in their own little world, oblivious to the reality of war or their freedoms. It made me have to laugh when I thought about it.

So I fixed things and hung around for a bit. Then went to the gym close to the airport just in case things went down again.

I couldn't finish this workout. It was mean. So I got this done:

CFWU x 2

For time:
45 Double-unders
135 pound Squat clean, 45 reps
45 Ring Dips

Couldn't do the last round of Doubles and had to sub a 3:1 of parallel bar dips cause I had no rings. Total dips: 135

33:35

I was wheezing nonstop. Great workout, even if I am a pussy.

Tweet

No comments: