Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday 080613
"Michael"
Three rounds for time of:

Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

Post time to comments.

Compare to 080516.

Enlarge image

Uphill and Downhill Running Techniques with Brian MacKenzie - video [wmv] [mov]
Great Fitness Blog: fitzoneradio.com
Posted by lauren at 8:17 AM Comments (73)


I modified this one adding in the 30 lb wt vest

CFWU x 3 less situps and back ext.

Wt vest dragged me down, plus I ran 1000m (the distance around Elite on the roads) and held a broomstick in my hands cause I have been getting attacked by finches-one of which I almost got as it swung down for my doo-rag wearing skull.

Time before without the wt vest and a blown out back: 27:51

Time with wt vest and a healed back: 31:45

Seems about normal.

No late drinking tonite. 5K in Goonville in the a.m. Rest day for Crossfit. And I get to run the 5k without a wt vest.

Tweet

No comments: