Sunday, May 18, 2008





Okay, so here is a progress report. The first four are most recent 5-16-08 and the last four are from the previous post.

Okay, so I need a tan. But I can notice detail. Hey, at this level of body fat, and the length of time it takes for one muscle fiber to grow on my body, this is great. I think I deserve that ice cream I got today...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 weeks of strict dieting...

Okay, so I listened to Melissa Pearo and took 3 weeks and followed a strict diet. I did have a few beers, but no unnecessary carbs or saturated fats other than that. Granted, I still ate 100 to 150 grams of fats mostly mono and poly. I followed, for the most part, 40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fats. I did not measure anything or count calories. The first few pics are the result:


Okay, so I had a little trouble holding the camera which resulted in a bit of blur.

Here are the pics from 2/19/08 for comparison:


I think there is a noticeable difference. I also agree with the statement: Watching your body grow and change is like watching kids grow up. You won't notice it day to day, but after a few months, you'll notice a change.

No comments: