Friday, October 24, 2008

Evening Workout

10 rounds for time of:

10 Ring Push-ups
10 Biceps Curls 80lb
10 Skull-crushers 80lb

I know, I know. Not exactly Crossfit. Well, I have to body build a bit ya know. And I got my Gold award from www.presidentschallenge.org :

Congratulations!
You've earned a Presidential Champions Gold award!

You've done it! You've reached a very high level in the Presidential Champions program: a Presidential Champions Gold award. But that doesn't mean the end. We encourage you to continue in the program and earn a special award. The Platinum Award starts once you have earned your most recent Gold Award. To achieve this award you must earn 500,000 points in the Presidential Champions Program or 1,000,000 in the Advanced Performance Presidential Champions Program. Your point totals will start over at this time. This award will be available upon completion of the Platinum Award. Congratulations and we encourage you to continue logging for this special award. You can order your award any time you choose.

One effing million??? It was 160,000 for the Gold (40k for the Bronze and 80K for the silver). It only took me one full year and 10 months. Okay, let's do it. I have a full life of Crossfit. Get some. Make me even better. I want a mil.

Tweet

No comments: