Thursday, November 15, 2007

Shit

Not much today. Cold. Nasty. Busted my ass all day and stuck band-aids all over our nation's premiere aviation service equipment. After work, I needed to pick up some dumbbells or be forced to work Crossfit around the people in the gym. So I spent the $$ on a few wts and should be setup for a little until I outgrow the weights I got. Since I spent the time and money on weights, no PT. Well, you have to take the time to get set up. I figure I have plenty of days to use them, just had to sacrifice a day to get them.
Honestly, I might take a pay cut at this point just to PT. The job is great, but I have a lot of shit to fix, and not even enough time to do my regular checks on the shit that works. Sometimes I wonder if less pay, but more time to exercise would be worth it. Then they would just hire someone that didn't give a shit and nothing would work. Such is life when doing a job influenced by politicians.

Tweet

No comments: