Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Crossfit

Many people already know that I have discovered Crossfit. So, since this blog doesn't get much use as is, I will try to post my daily crossfit workouts along with weight training that I do to "wear down" the body before the Crossfit P.T. Keep in mind that I have had to improvise, since there is not an active Crossfit gym anywhere near Evansville. I can't wait to go to OKC so I can try my hand in a real Crossfit gym.
I have modified my diet, which was based on The Abs Diet, to fit more closely to the Crossfit diet which is very similar, but geared more toward what we have naturally evolved to eat.
Hopefully, this will inspire some other PT addict out there to try Crossfit.

Tweet

Any questions to what the exercises are can be found on the Crossfit website.

No comments: