Friday, February 15, 2008

"Randy"

75 pound Power snatch, 75 reps for time.


40 Min.

I was approached by a fellow globo-gym-er. He asked me questions about my workout. Told me a few tips on his days at doing snatches. For the most part he agreed with what I had to say about globo-gyms. Then I told him about Crossfit and how he should check out the site. He blew me off, you know, kinda how someone says, "try this" and you just nod your head and flush it as soon as you walk away. I decided to finish up with 100 sit ups and 100 back extensions. Then he approached me again and asked,"How many sets did they have you do?" I told him, "75 total". He says,"No, how many sets?" I said, to clarify, "75 total, no rests. Those rests you saw me do were cause I just started this stuff." His eyes got a bit wider and he asked me again what the site was. LOL!

No comments: