Friday, September 11, 2009

"Cindy"

AMRAP in 20 min:

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

250 single-unders for warm-up

12 rounds

Laid me on my ass. I started out real well, but burned out quick after round 8. Sucked, but it's still rehab for my back injury. I'm not sure at this time if I'll ever be up to where I was. This back problem has been around for over a month, and resting doesn't seem to make it any better. Physical activity at least seems to help, but the pain of doing it can be nauseating. Perhaps this is because I took so much time off. I do notice a distinctive difference in my mobility when I do train versus not training. And I am doing physical therapy still in the mornings before work. I've also ground out 100 push-ups every morning except this morning since I did do Cindy. We'll see how things are after the weekend.

Tweet

No comments: