Thursday, October 13, 2005

Off to another adventure.






Well, the FAA is already putting me to the grind. Be leavin on Sun or Mon to Oklahoma City for 10 weeks. This is only the beginning. I get to go back there-again and again. Good thing I get paid your tax dollars to go to school.
Today was my last day at Collins. They threw me a pizza party and then I got to tear up a piper comanche. Brought my tools home and tossed 'em into the garage. Now I got more tools to play with at home. Better make sure I pack a few metrics, never know when you need a good tool or two.
Mikey, the drink of choice is a straight shot of Bombay Gin. Chase it with Guiness Extra Stout and you're on it. Might knock off a piece of the old lady. Won't be getting it for a bit. Hell, maybe I will run over to Tulsa and harass a few Airmen. Do they still go to school over there or are we sending them all to E-city? Let me know, maybe I can fuck with a few from North Bend. Here are some Halloween pics in remembrance of real men/women?














Notice I found Jesus in the last one! I always suspected Jesus was attracted to male angels. Look at that drunk-ass angel. He needs another one...

No comments: