Thursday, September 29, 2005

You're Hired!

Well, its been eleven months and the FAA finally offered me a job in E-ville. Back to working for the government. No more fixin Joe-Schmo's 172 or some rich asshole's plane he gets a tax-break on. Ah, but no more working on this. Or this beautiful baby. Okay, the rocket was really yellow, but you get the idea. My boss offered me more money, but he couldn't compete with your tax money. Not to mention the benefits your tax money gives me :) Thanks alot! Don't worry, I will make sure you get the signals you need to land, just remember to have it serviced at Collins, they do a decent job. I will let you all know how it is. Mikey, don't worry, you just let me know when you become retarded and I will hook you up best I can. In the meantime, enjoy this.

1 comment:

dfb said...

Dear God that rocket is a beautiful airplane. Cirrus is having an "open house" at Tristate October 7 & 8. I'm probably going the 8th (next saturday).

Congratulations on the job! Now maybe you can hook me up with a real one! j/k. That's great, though, that you found one in Evansville. I'm glad you don't have to move away. Bitch.

dfb