Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Here's To Them

A year ago, I worked with some of the best people the U.S. has to offer. I'll make sure to drink a few shots of wild turkey for a few of 'em and then a few Miller Lite's for Shortstuff and the gang. If any of you are reading this, I still got your back. Fair winds and following seas...

In other news, TGD has a new hog. I just thought I would let everyone know how gay he is. He's gay. If DFB has tendencies, then TGD is Richard Simmons gay. He's so gay, Clay Aiken won't date him. If he were any gayer, we would have a new species of homo. He would be a homo-asexual, cause he wouldn't be getting any sex. Hee hee, hee hee yah yah...

Ok, so I passed my test and now I get to take another test so I can go to another school. When I get back? I get to take a test on how much I learned. But it's ok, cause I get to eat good, get paid, and drink beer. Mmmmm beer.

Oh, and for you guys out there still interested, my wife is still for sale.

1 comment:

student4life said...

The hell I am!