Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Space Needle

Well, I was going to upload some pix that I took while on top of the Space Needle, but I forgot the cable so this won't be as exciting. Did manage to celebrate Halloween-naked. Ok, j/k. Really, I am driving a pumpkin-mobile. I asked for a Sebring, was told I was getting one, then I got an orange chevy compact HHR. I think someone thought I was a pygmy. But, it's all good cause I'm too ugly to pick up chix and it was the week of Halloween.
I just completed a bit of PT on some poor excuse for exercise equipment. What can you expect? Most people are at the hotel happy hour sucking down free drinks. Oh well, make it a light week and I don't miss the eating all day long to catch up on protein loads. Sometimes you just have to be a fat, outta shape American.
It's absolutely beautiful out here and the weather ain't too bad either. Mt. Rainier is just over the horizon and although I don't have alot of time, It's still a great view. That's about it. School makes me realize I'm not as smart as I thought I am. I can keep up with the course, but I have a lot of work ahead of me. A lot. Such is life. Catch ya'll later.

Tweet

No comments: