Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Family



Well, I met 4 more coasties today. Came from Elizabeth city, NC in an HH60 Jayhawk. Didn't know them, but they are family nonetheless. That makes 5 Coasties met working at Collins. One was a retarded(retired) HH65 Dolphin pilot named Paul. If I could do it again, I would. Even if I had to spend another 4 years in the boat world. Heads up to Eddie Scar-burry, Keith aka "Short-stuff"-you little midget bastard, Chief "J.W." Monty, Mikey "Two-toes" Pet-rat-tell Kelly I will clean her pipes ASAP,Bitch Rosen, Hugh "cue" the fucked up kid who put up with my wire/Nicad training-Ohm's law explains everything!!!, Bondage, Rascal, Fresus, Travis the worm-farmer aka "Casper"-hope Dea isn't nagging you too bad, Stuck-in-the-mud Delton, Doc Louie, Livin la vida Malocha, Chief Stiffler, MCPO Frankie D., Red-ass, Sean Anthony "Boomhauer", Crummy you dirty bastard, Chonforti, Jimmy Fise stupefieser, Frankie S., Lt. Josh-something about Molly?, Kallballs-you MSK slut-melts in your mouth-bitch!, Cdr Pat, CDR Jeff-thanks for the morale, Andy F., Big Al the sillyvilian, Yucko the bitch-clown from Mobile, AMTC Gilbert, Skinner the sinner, Too-fucking-Tall, Barbra-you'll figure it all out, Tommy M.-stay away from Stinky and Rotney you Cuban fuck, Sibilner Fuchs, La Coya-I'm still black, beeyatch, Lt. Zack and Schmitty, Sully, Mr. D., Larry the swimmer, MEATBALL!- you fat ass crazy jumper, ASTC Gonzo-thanks for the Frank's intro, Mikey S., CWO4 Fitz, LZ, Senior K.D., Matty you computer nerd, AMTC(ret.) Mark S.-you taught me honor, Former CWO Andrew now Lt. j.g. Cookie-you showed me my CG family, and every god damned bastard that I can't remember cause of this Bacardi I drank for all of you-I had to drink alot, motherfuckers. Smooth tailwinds and keep in touch. How I wish that I could be there with you once again. It's amazing how much we took for granted. Don't take it for granted, ever. Now, I am stuck in this boring civilian life. Don't worry, I'm gonna help you still, just give me a few years and you'll see it.

The Coffee Bastard.
Enjoy your cup of dirt!
"A cup of Joe for every man, woman, and ass!"
-Juan Valdez' mule